1. Apply online through the career portal
- Please include resume and cover letter
- If applicable: Upload educational certificates and credentials
2. Selection process
- Our Recruiting Team reviews all applications and shortlists the candidates
- The team then coordinates with the appropriate department
3. Candidates are invited to meet in person
- Our Recruiting Team will contact you to arrange an interview
- Interview (virtually or face to face)
- Additional rounds of interviews may be scheduled
- Our Recruiting Team will contact you (by phone or email) after every step
- They will discuss the next steps with you
- Offer and contract preparation
- Structured introductory phase
- The Semperit Onboarding Academy
You can apply online to a job offer on our Career Portal. You can open an application account on the portal and manage or delete it at any time in order to maintain complete control over your personal data. You may also use your account to apply simultaneously for several job vacancies so that you don’t have to re-enter your data. For reasons related to data privacy, unfortunately we cannot accept applications via email.
Generally, we need the following information from you:
- Cover letter
- Credentials related to relevant degrees and continuing professional development (CPD)
- References from previous employers
- As necessary, evidence of work permit
You can upload all of these documents into your application account.
You must create an application account if you want to apply for a job. Applying online takes just a few minutes as long as you have already prepared all necessary documentation. Our Career Portal can also be accessed on mobile devices.
Every job at Semperit has specific requirements. These are clearly explained in the job descriptions. The following applies in general: A degree in a technical or economic/business field is advantageous and applicable work experience certainly helps. However, there always are entry positions which do not require specific expertise. Solid knowledge of English is also advantageous, given the company’s global projects and its focus on diversity.
We are impressed with your application and we would like to get to know you better. Punctuality and reliability are part of the first impression you make. So, please make sure you are at the right place at the right time. During the in-person interview, we will discuss your professional development, your expertise as well as your suitability for the position in greater detail. We will also tell you more about the position and the work environment at Semperit. It goes without saying that we also want to get to know you personally. Think about what makes you special and what milestones have made a difference in your life. Use the opportunity and make a convincing case for yourself by being open and authentic. We also look forward to answering your questions. This will show us that you have thought about Semperit and the position you want.
FAQ - APPRENTICESHIPS
You can “get a taste” of the company during your practical training days or if you’re not sure what skilled trade might be a good fit for you.
FAQ - INTERNSHIPS, FINAL THESES & TRAINEESHIPS
Yes, pupils and university students can gain their first work experience with us during statutory holidays. Please apply online for an area you’re interested in and tell us when you would like to complete your internship with us.
Yes, of course. You will find all open internships or positions for students writing their theses in our listings of job vacancies. Please apply online for an area you’re interested in and tell us when you would like to complete your internship with us. In case of a compulsory internship, please also send us the respective confirmation.
Semperit generally offers internships and thesis work for students enrolled in a wide variety of studies. But the following areas are particularly important to us:
- Polymer technology
- Mechanical engineering
- Materials science
- Process engineering
Semperit runs a Graduate Trainee Programme in a number of areas at some of its locations, e.g., technology, engineering or business. Current trainee programmes are listed in the Career Portal as job vacancies.